This gorgeous 'Roses' Tiffany style table lamp is made with almost 900 pieces of genuine stained glass. This piece of our Collection of stained glass will be an eye-catching addition to any room in your home. The lamp is made using quality materials and utilizing the copper foil technique developed by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the early 1900s.
Note: Shade colors will appear darker and less vibrant when not illuminated.
- Shade contains pieces of stained glass, each hand-cut and wrapped in fine copper foil
- Shade is made with more than 795 hand cut glass pieces plus 87 'jewels'
- Lamp fits perfectly in any room or office
- Number of lights: Two (2)
- Requires two bulbs x 60 watt (not included)
- Switch: Pull chains
- Materials: Copper-foiled glass shade and zinc alloy base
- Zinc alloy base, art glass shade
- Setting: Indoor
- Base finish: Dark brown
- Dimensions: 24 inches high x 16 inches in diameter
Attention California residents: This product contains lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This stained glass product has been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.