This Tiffany Style lamp is handcrafted using the same techniques that were developed by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the early 1900s, this beautiful Tiffany-style piece contains hand-cut pieces of stained glass, each wrapped in fine copper foil. The glass lamp shade features a simple pattern with a duck floating on the water that will glow when lit. The sleek, dark brown base will look elegant on your office desk or any other table throughout your home.
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
Attention California residents: This product contains lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Note: Shade colors will appear darker and less vibrant when not illuminated.
- Setting: Indoor
- Materials: Glass, metal
- Fixture finish: Dark brown
- Features: 76 glass pieces
- Number of lights: One (1)
- Requires: One (1) E27 Type A bulb x 40 watt (not included)
- Switch type: Pull-chain
- Dimensions: 8-inch diameter x 14.5 inches high
- Shade depth: 5.8 inches
- This stained glass product has been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.